Real Estate became a passion of mine at the age of 18. I pursued my dream of becoming a real estate agent in 2012 after managing a luxury jewelry store, and the transition into the world of real estate was a natural fit. I was awarded “Rookie of the Year” my first year in the business, and I am incredibly grateful for the clients I served then and now. My success has been fueled by the philosophy I embrace that each transaction deserves uncompromised trust, market expertise and open communication. I live my life and run my business by always putting my clients’ needs above all else.
In a business that is saturated with agents, I set myself apart by striving to be the most educated agent in the field. I proudly carry the Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI) and Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR) designation. Continuing my real estate education to better serve my clients is, and always will be, a priority to me. With extended knowledge of the industry and contracts, I value attention to detail and dedication to do my job at its very best.
Over the past seven years, I have represented dozens of families all over the DFW metroplex. I take an innovative approach to my business, and thrive on fresh ideas and creative thinking. As an established agent in the industry, I appreciate my relationships and connections with other agents in our community. In the ever-changing world of real estate, my approach to business, networking and marketing remains on the forefront, which offers my clients a greater advantage in selling their house or finding their new dream home.
My husband, Maxx and I are proud parents to our sons, Lincoln and Graham. I absolutely love being a mother and it is one of the greatest joys of my life. As a native Texan, living in the South has contributed to my strong southern values and charismatic personality. I enjoy playing tennis, traveling the world and hosting dinner parties at home as I work on my culinary skills.
The heart and soul of my business comes down to being able to play an integral role in the milestone moment of each client’s home buying or selling experience. I don’t take these life-changing transitions lightly, and truly treat each transaction as if it were my own. My goal is to always protect my clients’ best interests and to make a positive impact on their dreams and their future.
- Full time licensed Real Estate Professional
- Member of Collin County Association of REALTORS, National, Texas Association of Realtors
- Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI) Designation
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR) Designation
- Ranked top 14 Texas Real Estate Agents On Social Media
- 2015 Ebby Halliday Multi-million Dollar Producer
- 2016 Century 21 Fine Home & Estates Multi-million dollar & Top Individual Producer
- 2017 Century 21 Fine Home & Estates Multi-million dollar & Top Individual Producer
- 2018 Century 21 Fine Home & Estates Multi-million dollar & Top Individual Producer
- 2019 Century 21 Fine Home & Estates Multi-million dollar & Top Individual Producer
- 2018 D BEST REALTOR®
- 2019 D BEST REALTOR®
- Chairman of the Frisco Young Professionals
- Top agent on Social Media in Texas 2018
- Top agent on Social Media in Texas 2019