My Clients Are My Priority
I am a native Texan and grew up in Arlington Texas which is a suburb of Dallas and home to the Dallas Cowboys and Texas Rangers. I am a fan for better or worse. I live in Frisco Texas with my husband, children and our two dogs. After getting my Marketing degree I worked professionally in the Dallas area and became a Realtor in 2001. I have been known to attend home shows while on vacations, so I know I am where I belong. I am truly excited to be a Realtor and have worked with many diverse clients over this time period and received many of their referrals. This is the greatest honor and I am very grateful for this support,
So why use me as your Realtor?
- I am knowledgeable of the market, the industry and the ins and outs of how the Real Estate transaction works for Sellers, Buyers and Investors. I take classes to stay current and others just because of my interests in service and being the best representative for you.
- I am truly interested in your needs, wants, fears, time frame and desires. I am on your side.
- I will listen to you and work relentlessly to attain your goals.
- I will tell you the truth.
- I follow the guidelines set down by the Texas Real Estate Commission and my Broker.
- I am an avid networker and one of the original members of the Group One Realtor networking team.
- I will get the job done.
If you are considering a Real Estate opportunity, have questions or want to discuss some ideas please feel free to give me a call, text or send me an email. I am pleased to be a valuable resource to you.